Got my Nose Back - Marina Del Ray, CA

Several years ago, I was in a horrible car crash,...

Several years ago, I was in a horrible car crash, that resulted in a broken nose. Just new to LA from NYC, I called my doctor out there who recommended Dr. S. During a difficult time, Dr. S couldn't have been more caring, he even made me laugh. I remember telling him "I may not have the best nose, but it is mine and I want it back. If I wake up with (celebrity's name)nose, I'll come after you." Though there were some complications, and I had to have two surgeries, Dr. S and his staff, were always just fantastic. Seriously. And, yes... I got my nose back.

Hi friends , this story tended me to look back and remembered my horrific story . My story is very close to that story which talked about a horrible car crash , one day while i was driving my car with my girl friend in Moscow i lost the control of my car,s steering , the result was overwhelming , my girl friend passed away and i lost a broken nose . I admitted to hospital with a critical scene , i have had 2 surgery in my nose .nevertheless , iam still suffering from nose congestion , snoring and other things like impaired sense smell . Right now iam going for another nose job hopefully , i fold my nose problem for away

I'm sorry you had to go through a horrible and traumatic car accident. It must've been hard to find anything to laugh at or smile about then. It's wonderful that you were able to get your nose back though. Thank you so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Top notch service in every way.