The Man with the Magic Hands - Marina Del Ray, CA

My advice for women considering these procedures...

My advice for women considering these procedures is to make a list of the pros and cons and weigh them out.

Dr. Grant Stevens performed a Mommy makeover, which for me included a Breast Augmentation (Gummy Bears...yippy yahoo & perky too), Tummy Tuck(like a rock-star baby), Liposuction and a ThermaCool Face Lift (graciously lifted). Especially since this was my first experience with plastic surgery, Dr. Grant Stevens gave me all the tools necessary for a fast and wonderful recovery.  Now my body has the shape that I had pre-baby and better… I would be remiss if I didn’t mention that because of my new body, I have had a few of my girlfriends have Dr. Grant Stevens perform similar procedures that couldn't be happier too.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I have three beautiful children and after years of being a giver, I felt it was time to give back to me! I wanted to take steps to fine tune my looks. So with that being said I researched for the best Doctor possible and I found Dr. Grant Stevens! "You need to have a good physician. A great physician is crucial. It's the most important part. That's why I picked Dr. Grant Stevens...Go with the best. And don't do it for anyone else, do it for yourself." From the time that you walk through his door, you are greeted kindly by his team of professionals...to name a few, Lindsey, Christina, Lilia (Facials), and Charlie (Dr. Grant Stevens right hand man), also Cory Felber (my expertise in botox & filler ツ)and Elina...the list goes on & on! Thank you Dr. Grant Stevens! Much love & respect, Ms. Christy

You're right about the doctor you choose being so critical. I'm glad you did your homework and got the results you wanted. Thanks for posting your story here on RealSelf!

Looks like you had fantastic results. Congrats!