I Could Not Be Happier - Marina Del Rey, CA

I am an employee at Marina Plastic Surgery and...

I had this procedure done because I had a couple stubborn areas that would not improve with exercise.

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for writing a review, Los Angeles2101. Before I move your review to our liposuction community, would you mind telling us a bit more about the surgery itself -- e.g. recovery, pain, downtime, etc? Thanks so much for your insights!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I am an employee at Marina Plastic Surgery and have worked there for over a year. I had seriously been considering having liposuction for awhile and when the time came and I was ready to do it, there was no question in my mind that I wanted Dr. S to perform the surgery. Being an employee in Dr. S's office, I have been fortunate to witness the amazing results he has given his patients and have seen how much he truly cares. I knew I would be in great hands! I was a little nervous at first about having liposuction, but Dr. S made me feel very comfortable in his care and he was completely honest with me when making his recommendations. Everything about my experience was exceptional and exceeded my every expectation. Most importantly, my results are nothing short of amazing!! I have recommended Dr. S to my friends and family who are considering many different cosmetic procedures and I have been raving about his skills to patients and co-workers. At Marina Plastic Surgery, we are so lucky to have, not only Dr. S, but to have such an exceptional staff. Everyone is very personable and helpful and they make you feel welcome in the office. I am very thankful to work amongst such great people.