I Can't Say Enough About Marina Plastic Surgery - Marina Del Ray, CA

I had saline implants that had been done almost 10...

I had saline implants that had been done almost 10 years ago and needed replaced. I also needed a little lipo done on my stomach and love handles.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Everyone at Dr. Stevens' office is wonderful!! I don't know where to begin! I've had several things done here ranging from Breast Aug and Lipo with Dr. Stevens just one week ago to facials and peels with Ann and Botox with Carla. Everyone is amazing! Ann has magical hands and really knows what she is talking about. It's not just a "med spa" facial that feels nice. She goes through all of your concerns and customizes your treatments to suit your needs. She follows up several times and really cares about your results. Carla did my botox today at my one week post op appt. from my Breast Aug and Lipo and she was amazing. SO NICE! The entire process has just been great! Lindsay and Charlie are both the sweetest women and are super responsive with EVERY question before your surgery. Dr. Stevens' Nurse Patti is also just amazing. She is always there when you have questions and even when she isn't in the office she was replying to my emails! They care for their patients like you are a member of their own family. Dr. Stevens is also very nice and treats you like you're family. I will continue to visit this office for my cosmetic needs. Probably too often where my husband's wallet is concerned!