54 Year Old Gramma - Marietta, OH

I lost the outer third of my brows because of...

I lost the outer third of my brows because of thyroid problems. Living at the beach, I wanted to be able to slather sunblock on my face without my make up smearing. I had this done in Marietta, OH. The lady didn't use a stencil or have me approve anything. Now she won't even respond to my emails. One brow is much worse than the other. The photo says it all!
I can't tell you how many stories just like yours Carolina lady I have heard over the last 14 years of being a permanent cosmetics artist. Time after time after time. It is so important to do your homework...speak to authorities in this field then start interviewing your potential permanent make up artist. Board Certification is a must, more than 5 years in the business is a must, don't shop for the cheapest price because you WILL get the cheapest service..plain and simple. I am sorry you are going through all of this hassle, it takes the joy out of something that should have been wonderful for you. I'm in Louisville KY..I'm not sure how far that is from where you are. I would be willing to take a look at your brows to see what can be done to start correcting them. If you like you could text me some really good quality, close up photos in natural light for me to see. Then I can guide you in what your next step might be to make your eyebrows better. Could be laser, salt water lightening, re-drawing, & re-doing the procedure. Best of luck to you, Sincerely, Theresa Judd

Feeling coerced

I have heard from Ms Jones. She said the scab pulled the color?! Only on the one side because the other side doesn't look like this. Anyway, she said she would fix it when I came in to have my eyeliner done. I paid for both by phone and was never told that it was none refundable. I should have run right then! I have decided to contact the State of Ohio Atty Generals office. This has to be some kind of scam!!
Theresa with all due respect, perhaps before assuming the worst about this technician and asking her client down to Kentucky perhaps you could consider the possibility that you do not know the whole story and that maybe the technician is reputable and deserving of the support of her peers. It would be nice if we could all stick together a little bit instead of jumping to "save" each other's clients. Also, how would you have accumulated 5 years in the industry if no one had given you a chance?
meeeooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Exactly Terrora :-)
Martha Jones at Faces By Design

Insisted I waive my rights to sue even for their negligence before she would do the procedure. I had bought the permanent make up package by phone 2 years ago and was told AFTER that it was non refundable. Fortunately I did not have the liner done. Should have turned her in to the Atty General's office instead of being bullied into having the procedure done or kiss my money goodbye. Lots of red flags that I ignored.