54 Year Old Gramma - Marietta, OH

I lost the outer third of my brows because of...

I lost the outer third of my brows because of thyroid problems. Living at the beach, I wanted to be able to slather sunblock on my face without my make up smearing. I had this done in Marietta, OH. The lady didn't use a stencil or have me approve anything. Now she won't even respond to my emails. One brow is much worse than the other. The photo says it all!

Feeling coerced

I have heard from Ms Jones. She said the scab pulled the color?! Only on the one side because the other side doesn't look like this. Anyway, she said she would fix it when I came in to have my eyeliner done. I paid for both by phone and was never told that it was none refundable. I should have run right then! I have decided to contact the State of Ohio Atty Generals office. This has to be some kind of scam!!
Martha Jones at Faces By Design

Insisted I waive my rights to sue even for their negligence before she would do the procedure. I had bought the permanent make up package by phone 2 years ago and was told AFTER that it was non refundable. Fortunately I did not have the liner done. Should have turned her in to the Atty General's office instead of being bullied into having the procedure done or kiss my money goodbye. Lots of red flags that I ignored.