Crooked - Marietta, GA

My face & eyes were done, my face is now...

My face & eyes were done, my face is now crooked (he didn't even lypo but one side of my neck so the other side is very off, my ears are scarred & one lobe was sown to my face (everyone notices), my eyes are permanently scarred from the cheap sutures they used that gave me an allergic reaction so I have to live with scarred eyes forever now. My face will always be mangled for the rest of my life because of them. Oh, and the pain-excruciating!!! Dr Dun Kim totally sucks at what he does (I mean Dumb Kim). He is such a freaking fraud. People beware!!! He doesn't care about a good job, just getting that big fat paycheck.

Dun Kim

Too ashamed to show photos.

Plus you work for LSL!
We definitely won't judge your book!?! Ha, what a joke! They aren't skilled enough to correct problems.
How long have you worked for them?
Employees for the firm can't seem to make up their mind!!!
There is, in fact, a LSL victim who DID get MRSA and ended up in the hospital for a LONG time. None of us know whatever happened to her:(
HS Messenger, as I have posted to you before, glad that your results went well for you, but many of us did not happen to get the same professional results that you had. In my case, I was actually told by another physician at the LSL office that she did NOT HAVE THE EXPERTISE TO FIX what had been done to me by another LSL physician. Several posts have recently said that it is not the fault of the physician if the lift fails... choose your physician carefully, that does not make sense. I wan't offered a choice of physician, they told me who would do my lift. The physician is performing a LSL, no other type of lift is offered by a LSL office. So irregardless, people are buying into a world created from advertising hype. Sung on high by Debbie Boone, endorsed in front of millions of potential buyers who in no way have any idea what the real world of plastic surgery is all about. That is why I asked you in another post how you made your decision to get the LSL and you answered that is was the infomercial. I understand at this point that LSL is doing damage control on a major level. It is put up or shut up time and somehow they are getting women to put up rave reviews and attack those of us who continue to warn other people of the potential pitfall of this facial firming procedure that is really plastic surgery done in non-accredited operating rooms. I don't event think that people understand how important a sterile operating room is when your face is being cut open, the complications from MRSA, etc. It is good that your faith has carried you as far as you have come with all the terrible things that have happened in your life, you deserve a break. If your lift had gone bad though you would be praying to God a different prayer; vindication! Best, Chrystal Eckes.
WHAT YOU SAID, CHRYSTAL! Vindication! And Retribution!!! The Devil will get his due.
AMEN!
HS Messenger...you have the right to voice your thoughts here, but every person who has been wronged by LSL, as I have, SHOULD and MUST post here to warn women about the chop and shop. Absolutely. Bottom line...you are taking your life in your hands. Four years out and I have permanent nerve damage...pins and needles, numbness, itching...yes, it’s on my face and still here all these years later. I was lucky. Some lost their lives. And you think we need to complain to the individual doctor? You are naive. Sorry. Doing that did nothing. They have gotten their checks and are GONE!
The innuendo was that those of us who were injured did not. In other words, not quite as spiritual as you and that is as wrong as wrong can be. Praise God you are a spiritual person, but don't infer that those of us who were hurt, are not. You are the one who brought up the whole "I not only had an angel on my shoulder, I had God on my side". So It's best to leave our Heavenly Father to be there for who calls on Him. But just because we didn't have the great results as you did doesn't mean that God wasn't with us helping us hang on through the pain and the slaughter of our faces. And now, that should clear that up! I HOPE! We were duped by false advertising and were led by the great David Kent into believing that all of HIS Doctors were the greatest, most experienced experts in facial surgery, when in fact many of them have been hired with backgrounds of questionable reput, and it has been documented that LSL Knew about it. So I wish I was signing up to play their game of Russian Roulette. I found out the hard way. God forgive me for believing the lies.
Sorry you guys haven't had the same results I have. I had my LSL 2 1/2 months ago and couldn't be more pleased. I literally look 10+ yrs younger. I not only had an angel on my shoulder but I had God on my side.
Oh! Really? Like God wasn't on the the damaged ones Side??? No. God has given us the mission to right the horrible wrongs that have happened to soooo many innocent and trusting people. He knew YOU wouldn't be strong enough!
Not all doctors do horrible wrongs to people. There are lots out there that have made alot of patients very happy and I am one of them.. And you want to talk about being strong. You live with an alcoholic husband for 10 yrs and then watch him die from the results of it and then get uprooted from your home and transplanted 2500 miles away from any family or friends. And then have the stress from those years show on your face. I am a very strong person and a Godly one at that and hence God is the one that made me this strong. DON"T judge every book just because the cover looks the same. You should take up your problem with the doctor & facility that did you wrong and not slander every doctor out there that IS doing good for people. God bless
It's not just the Dr. and the facility. It's all over the whole country and I felt your implication of not only having an angel on your sholder but you had God as well,,,making innuendo that those who were damaged did not. I really don't think it should have to involve either one to come out great if you believe all the promotionals and everything they post on the internet. They've been convicted of fraud in N. Y. ,,, I really don't think you know anything about them other than the fact that you are a happy client.
There were no underlying innuendos of having God with me it was a statement of fact that as a christian I have the right to post. I pray about everything and I felt God's blessing on this and so I went forward. And yes I am a happy client and that speaks lous and clear with before, during healing and after photos posted as proof.
Wait a year Hs. 2 1/2 months is too soon to know your results. The swelling causes the skin to look real nice and the jowls are gone. That's why the pictures are taken so soon after surgery. Bruising is gone but swelling makes the face look younger. After 1 year...poof! Unless you are one of the "luck" ones, not anything to do with "blessed".
You got that right, NHaven. That's the M.O. of this type of facelift Poof !!! LOL that's just what your money does as well as the poor face. Just plain kudos on your post girl. Unless you go back in for additional procedures, additional pain and long term healing... if you got a mess done on you, often times it's irreparable. That's the reality.
HsMessnger,,, but you stated in another post to another woman, that "as long as you and I are happy that's all that matters." It seems an oxymoron and not flattering to one who evoked Gods name. So you don't care what has happened to other people...but you made a statement to another woman that you were sorry what happened to her. Which is it? Do you care or don't you care?
NHaven...you are right on the money with this.
I am glad these posts are here. I had made a consultation in Atlanta,GA, but I will not be attending. it takes two hours for me to even get there and I hear the horror that has developed there,NO THANK YOU! Money is too hard to come by and when you are really wanting to improve yourself,but it going to be a financial sacrifice I think I probably can get a plastic surg in this area to do what I need for not much more than the cost that you mentioned. Plus who wants to be mangled from something that you want done to make you feel better? I'll save my gas money and put that in my fund for a plastic surgeon in my area and research them well before I do anything. thanks for enlightening me!!!
Good move, Chatsworth. In my opinion, it's not worth the risk, I don't care how many people say "they would do it again!" When you actually know what they're going to do to you, and see with your own 2 eyes what horrible things have happened to people who have trusted them, then and only then can you make an informed decision. Knowledge is Power. They make a HUGE EFFORT to keep what they do behind closed doors, secret, but too many people have been harmed over the years now, it can't be kept secret anymore! And they HATE IT!

Grateful, no thanks needed -- this needs to be done. People like you who post, warning what the potential outcome could be, scars, nerve damage, uneven ears sewn to heads, pixie ears, DEATH, uneven cuts, what else could you possible expect in something disguised as a "Facial Firming Procedure". The word "procedure" combined with clever marketing tactics, pricing, and women dressed in whites (like medical professionals) who earns commission on each signature that winds up on the dotted line.  Be smart people, go if you must, get the free consult but do yourself a favor and go to a private practice board certified facial plastic surgeon and get a 2nd opinion. Some are quick to point out that LSL is cheaper because they do not put you to sleep, well if you compare apples to apples with another surgeon, he can do the same thing, same type of lower face lift and he will most likely warn you that you might not want to do that under a local due to the pain that is involved. I do hope that you will continue to follow the posts and comment. Best, Chrystal Eckes
Crystal, I can't thank you enough for coming forward. LSL performs these full surgical procedures basically through some loophole and in a dentist's office setting. No JACHO, no operating room, no post op, RNs to monitor pt, GEEZ! These patients aren't going to get a tooth filled! I've both performed sutures and recieved them, but neve r under shady circle instances as this. This to me sounds dangerous!

Grateful, you go girl. It is refreshing that someone has done the research, finding out before hand what many of us found out afterward. Not only are the LSL offices not JACHO certified, two women have died that we know of and I would love to know the true number of unhappy patients. Some posters who HAVE NO PAIN and no ill effects what-so-ever must have an angel on their shoulder. If I had found this website before my procedure, I would have certainly changed my mind and I know for a fact that I would have at least sought out a 2nd opinion. Even a doctor who works for them recently posted "BUYER BEWARE". So, anyone considering a LSL, go and get your free consult and turn around and get a 2nd opinion. At least that way you will be making an informed decision, not basing your decision on an infomercial or the word of a sales representative who is paid on commission. Best, Chrystal Eckes
To the lady @ LSL patient relations group: You're nuts if you think I'm going to waste my cell phone minutes on you! I have been in nursing since 1985 and as far as MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE goes, there is absolutely no way on hell I would go into a true surgical procedure without a surgical room and APPROPRIATE MEDICAL STAFF AND APPROPRIATE MEDICAL PROCEDURE BEING FOLLOWED AND PERFORMED! Just having locals for my face is not enough, not having the appropriate staff or surgery room, are you guys @ LSL kidding or are you guys on crack? No way in hell would I allow myself to undergo such an unprofessional procedure and might I add a dangerous one. LSL sounds like a chop shop and a scam - no thanks! And once again, thank you to all the ladies who stepped forward to share their stories. Kim