For my sagging eyelids - Upper Eyelid Surgery - Marietta, GA

I originally went to see my Dermatologist about...

I originally went to see my Dermatologist about getting Botox for my sagging eyelids. She referred me to an Eye surgeon b/c she felt I may need more than Botox to get the result I needed. I made an appointment and after several visits and lots of documentation, I was approved for Blephroplasty of the upper lids. My insurance company paid for my surgery as my vision impairment due to the saggy eyelids was within the "zone" deemed "restorative." I was so excited b/c I had spent countless hours pulling my brows up to see my eyes!

I had this surgery in June of 2009. My recovery...

I had this surgery in June of 2009. My recovery priod was relatively short. I was under general anesthesia for the procedure. It was done in the surgical center and I was there for several hours including the recovery time. After a few days I saw some bruising on my face around my eyes. In about 2 weeks i was pretty much back to normal and wearing makeup. I love the results and will post pics soon as I get themm from the Dr. office!
Atlanta Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Long's primary consideration was to make sure that in the process of restoring my peripheral vision, I also got the lift I wanted in my eyes! I find him to be very personable and knowledgeable. Sometimes he seems a little rushed, but he always answered all my questions. I continue to see him for occasional Botox treatments around my eyes.

Thanks room2improve! Good luck!
Thanks for posting your review. I'm going to do this along w/ my TT. Can't wait to see your pics!! Your tummy looks great, by the way.