Would do it all over again if needed - Upper Eyelid Surgery - Marietta, GA

Would do it all over again if needed. One of the...

Would do it all over again if needed. One of the easiest procedures I have ever had done. NO Pain! I did have quite a bit of bruising and some swelling but within two weeks you could never tell I had anything done. I still can't believe I never had to take a pain pill or even a tylenol.

Medicare covered my surgery and the anesthesia.

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing with us.  Wow no pain meds at all??

No - I never got the prescription filled. It looked painful though with the swelling and bruising, but no pain. Previous patients of Dr Long who recommended him to me had told me there was no pain involved ahead of time, but thought they were just telling me that to ease my mind. I asked him if he did chin lifts ha ha - but he said no, just eyes.

That is wonderful!   No having any pain during recovery is definitely a big bonus.

Dr Byran Long

Dr Long was very professional and did BOTH eyes under medicare. His staff was also very nice and got back to me with any questions. I felt he was thorough and required the necessary approvals from my primary doctor as I am a diabetic and have some other problems which put me at ease knowing I would be going under anesthesia.