Tattoo on Hand Decided It Was Time to Go! - Marietta, GA

I've had this faded tattoo on my hand for 2 years...

I've had this faded tattoo on my hand for 2 years now and I just recently started a new job that is not tattoo friendly so I decided it was time to get rid of it. The specialist I met with was extremely honest told me if I was happy with the results of one session not to come back! The laser felt like grease popping on my skin and it made the room smell like burnt hair.. The whole laser process took maybe 15-20 seconds top and the tattoo was about 2 inches but it was tolerable!
Hey! Welcome to the community :) lovely tattoo! Do you know what laser are you treated with? Hopefully it will be gone just in 1 session :)
I was treated with Astanza Trinity laser system and I'm crossing my fingers that it'll be gone with one too!!

Day 2 & day 3 update

This is the second and third day since I got the laser
Check out that blister! Would love to see how it looks once healed. :o)

Day 4 after treatment

Blister was poped by me (it started felling really uncomfortable)
Just checking in to see how the healing and the tatt is going. Keep us posted. Thanks.
It looks like you are going to have fantastic results, Shaaayna! Keep us posted, I'm interested to see how you get on with the removal on the hand. That's where my ink regret is. aloha...k

1 week update

My blister skin got ripped off at the water park so this is what it currently looks like I can tell I'm going to need one maybe two more sessions..
You have to be really careful with bristles and post-blisters skin. After care is very important. As much important as treatment itself and we do not want to end up with scars. Keep the area moistorised. Drink water,stay healthy. Maybe it is better to keep the area covered while healing? Just at work or if needed to prevent it from hurting?
Mr. Martin

I really loved the specialist I met with he was honest and to the point I would go to him for further treatments!