29 Year Old That Had Warped Saline Implants - Marietta, GA

When I was 20, I decided to get implants for...

When I was 20, I decided to get implants for myself. As the years went on, I got married and had a baby. 9 years after my first procedure, I decided to get new implants and to exchange them for silicone. The bags I had had become rippled and my nipples were misaligned. I was not happy with them. I did a TON of research and decided I wanted to use Dr. Michael McNeel of Marietta Plastic Surgery in GA. He had quite an impressive resume and I knew I didn't want to just choose anyone. He really impressed me by spending over an hour and a half with me during my initial consultation and let me know what to expect and didn't give me unrealistic expectations. Now it's been 7 weeks since my surgery and I could not be happier! The Sientra silicone implants are so soft. They look and feel so much more natural than the saline implants. I am so glad I made the decision to switch!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. McNeel is a great doctor. He puts you at ease and is very honest. He will not give you unrealistic expectations. He lays it out there for you and will also give you different options and how to accomplish those. He spent a while in my initial consultation with me because I had so many questions. Then I changed my mind about how to approach my procedure, so he spent even more time with me during my pre-op appointment. I am so glad I did my research and found him. For someone that researches everything I do, let me help you out... CHOOSE DR. MCNEEL! You will understand why when you go see him yourself.

Congratulations on your breast implant revision! So glad you finally got results you love! I'm curious to hear about the different sized implants you got throughout your journey. Did your doctor use the same incision site each time? And were your recoveries similar? Thank you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!