Just Needed a Change - Marietta, GA

I was taken care of at this place. I really felt...

I was taken care of at this place. I really felt comfortable and all my questions were answered. Even when I had doubts, Dr. Celestin listened to my concerns and addressed them. She made sure I understood everything that was going to take place. I was in doubt for a little bit because of the prices but you can't put a price on no worry about anything until you have kids. I would and have recommended her to others. I loved getting follow up emails from Amiee, she made me feel like it was going to be alright the day of the procedure. The first 3 days were rough but after at it feels like you did a very long and hard workout. I think it was worth it.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Celestin was great and still is. She encourages and listens to you when you have concerns. I have never left there without my questions being answered by her.

Thank you for your comments! It is my priority to not only deliver the results you're looking for but also make sure that my patients understand their procedure and what to expect every step of the way. It was a pleasure working with you!
I see these post about Dr. Celestin however I am not getting any pics. Can someone please post pictures?
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Liposuction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Liposuction community today.