One Word - Snatched! -Marietta, GA

I had the pleasure and privilege of being Dr. Ruth...

I had the pleasure and privilege of being Dr. Ruth Celestin's patient approximately three weeks ago for laser liposuction procedure in 3 areas - upper/ lower abs and waist under IV sedation. Mid 30s, active and fit woman with high self esteem who was overall satisfied with my appearance. As such I was very apprehensive about undergoing elective surgery purely for cosmetic purposes. I consulted with a friend regarding her recent lipo experience at another practice and also spoke to the staff at that surgeon's practice regarding general information and pricing. After my initial consultation with Dr. Celestin I was confident that she was the right surgeon for me. The office staff is warm, professional and prompt-no extended waiting in the lobby. The office is clean and nicely appointed. Dr. Celestin was personable, patient and thorough in addressing my concerns and numerous questions both during my consultation appointment and afterwards via phone, and confident in her craft without over selling the potential results or trying to up-sell additional procedures. She is also naturally BEAUTIFUL, both inside and out. That may seem irrelevant to some but in this case beauty is as beauty does! Long story short- my results one week later were great....two weeks later-fantastic....three weeks later-I am stunned and stunning-Just ask my husband. My curves are natural, improving my overall body proportion. Dr. Celestin and her team under promised and overwhelmingly delivered the results I was seeking. The post and pre-op information and care was comprehensive, accurately reflected the services to which I agreed and top notch. I had very little pain after surgery and was out and about by Day 3. I received follow up calls from Dr. Celestin and calls and emails from Nurse Aimee. I followed their instructions carefully and continue to do my "homework" during the healing process to achieve my desired results - low salt healthy diet, drink PLENTY of water, massaging my surgery areas, wearing my compression garments as directed and exercising. My incisions are 98% healed and starting to fade.

I have and will continue to recommend Georgia Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and more specifically Dr. Celestin for liposuction. I'm not one to post pictures but I can tell you that pre-surgery I was a solid size 10 pants and three weeks later (with residual swelling) I am roughly a size 6 pants/skirt...I say roughly because all of my size 8 and 10 clothes are now noticeably loose. Thank you Georgia Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Team for taking me from pretty d*mn good to great!

It was such a pleasure working with you and delivering the "snatched" waistline you had in mind! I want all of my patients to feel welcome, at ease and informed about their procedure and most importantly to LOVE the results. Thank you so much for your thoughtful review!
Sounds like you've had a positive experience.  Do you think your pant size will continue to drop?
Hi Jill81, since swelling can last several months yes I am confident that my pant size will continue to decrease. I have been advised not to start shopping for clothes just yet because of this. We shall see!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon