Dr. Musarra is Wonderful! - Marietta, GA

I have been going to Dr. Musarra since 1980, and...

I have been going to Dr. Musarra since 1980, and have had various procedures done. He never disappoints! I have had my earlobes repaired from tearing and have absolutely no scarring, and was able to have my ears repierced. I have had surgery on the removal of a benign tumor in my neck, and it left no scaring and had no issues. I had my eyelids and lower lids done and my sons said I looked 10 years younger! He has injected botox for lines between my brows and my forehead, softening them and will continue to have this procedure done. I have also had injections of fillers in the area between my nose and corners of the mouth, and no issues, and smoothing of that area.,
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Musarra has always taken time to listen, and is very caring and professional, yet personable. The staff is very enjoyable and personable and they are all a joy to know, and they have highly skilled Nurse Anesthesists. I would highly recommed Dr. Musarra for any of the procedures they offer.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the eyelid surgery  community.