So Happy! - Marietta, GA

I'm so excited about the results of my...

I'm so excited about the results of my coolsculpting treatments! I had the larger application on my lower stomach and I had my love handles done twice last year. I think I'm going to get my stomach done again. I see a difference but I want more. My esthitician told me that she thought I would need more than one treatment anyway. Not too overweight but I've been trying to lose weight and I have more fat around my midsection. Stubborn baby fat. But I can still see the procedure is working!! Staff is really knowledgeable. She told me what to expect and was really honest about what I should expect and whether or not I would happy with it. I would say make sure you do it sooner than later if you are getting ready for something special. The results can take awhile to show. But Oh boy does it work!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

I'm glad it worked well for you and you're seeing results. When are you having your stomach redone?

We would love to see some before/after photos, if you have any you feel comfrotable sharing!

Atlanta Dermatologist

I have a friend that goes there for coolsculpting and a friend that gets his tattoos removed. He has them all over his body.