33 No Kids Big Heavy Painful Boobs - Marietta, GA

I am currently a 38 I/J cup I have been approved...

I am currently a 38 I/J cup I have been approved by my insurance to have 1000 grams removed from each breast. I have been heavy chested my entire life! It's painful and I noticed that I started gaining weight because working out has become painful. I am hoping getting a breast reduction will stop the pain in my back, neck, and shoulders. Above all help me stay at a healthy weight. I do want to be ad least a D cup but ill just be happy to be able to bend over and buckle my shoes :)

updated photo

Here is an updated photo of me today

nipple grafting

I have to have a nipple graft done due to the size I am. I've looked at some procedures online and there's a huge image bank of not so great results. Staying positive though.

ace bandage from the hospital

I'm really bugging out. I have no idea what size I will be after the surgery so far. Tried to call today to get answers but no one can really say. So far the only thing I know is there will be 1000 grams removed. One of the nurses suggested I buy some bras in different sizes within range of medium and extra large and whatever doesn't fit to take it back. So I went to Walmart and bought some front zip bras within my band range. Still not a solid feeling on that. Kinda on the frustrated right now. I'm so anxious.

pre op day!

Today me and my dear friend went to my pre op consultation. I feel amazing. Can't wait for a great weight to be lifted off my shoulders ;) I also picked up pain meds some sports bras, arnica gel, gatorade, gauze baby wipes hi protein foods, heating and cooling pad, water filters, paid bills, called insurance company and a whole lot more.... ready for some weight loss. I bought a 2 piece swimsuit years ago in hopes one day I could wear it. Ill upload pics of that later. Feeling alright today.

One day post op...12 lbs removed!

Im sorry I haven't been updating a lot. But I was crazy nervous and almost did not go through with it. I'm feel really weird they drugged me a lot. My breat and under arms are very tender im bandaged very tight. My boobs look great and.....drum roll please.....I kept my nipples...after a 6 hour long surgery I still have my nipples. I get up and walk around ad least 4 times a day for 2 to 3 minutes my mom sleeps in the living room with me and my friend has been here 2 days. I was urged not to take the wrap or the foam like bandages under them off until the third when I go for one week check up. There is more but im so tired and this took forever to text with my arms down. I will continue to update. ..This community is awesome thanks for the support.

pointy boobs

Well mom unwrapped me. My boobs are to pointy painful cones. She said its good to let the breathe. I cant fit the sports bras I bought. They're too small. I'm in a lot of pain. Really hanging in there. So far no fever or using just pain.....and pointy boobs

2 days post op pic

I'm able to walk around more. Doesn't hurt as much as earlier. Drinking lots of fluids. Not eating junk. I'm still sleeping sitting up

so washing my hands and I see this mark under my breast

Lord i hope whatever this is isn't serious...its too late to call a doctor so I will tomorrow. But I've kept clean and eat right and hydrated. ..so a little worried.

update on boobs going to bed labor day was awesome.

2 weeks post op

Ok! I have been sleep! My breast have started to fall but my left side is still very swollen and hard to touch. I'm still having issues doing normal type of stuff due to that. There was still a bit of bleeding and sleeping becomes a challenge unless I take medication.....I'm exhausted.

2 wks pst op pic