Breast Augmentation (A Cup to D Cup) - Marietta, GA

I must say I had an amazing experience at Georgia...

I must say I had an amazing experience at Georgia Plastic. I came to have a breast augmentation procedure done. (I went from an A cup to D cup incision under the breast and implant under the muscle) (5'9, 130 lbs). Everyone was so professional. I originally came in to have a consultation with Dr. Okoro but he was booked for the dates I wanted to have my procedure done. However, I was introduced to Dr. Celestine. She was so sweet and down to earth. I was hesitant about changing doctors because I didn't see much of her work on the website but I already felt so comfortable with her after conversing for a brief moment. And I do not regret my decision at all! I came in for a pre-op appointment and she took her time and answered all of my questions. I was very nervous about the anesthesia because as previously stated, I had never had any type of surgery. She reassured me several times that I would be fine lol the day of surgery went great. I got there at 8am and was out by 3 hours. I remember when I woke up I felt like someone banged me in the chest with a sledge hammer but Dr. Celestine was right there by my side. My breast were swollen and I was nauseous for a few days but I can't say I had a rough recovery. Every bit of pain was worth my awesome results! I can't thank them enough.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon