I Believe God Worked Through This Doctors Hands - Marietta, GA

I came to Dr. McNeel after a botched up breast...

I came to Dr. McNeel after a botched up breast lift and implant exchange from another doctor that has a private practice. I showed Dr. McNeel my problem to correct a scar and uneven breasts that was negligence from other doctors result. Dr. McNeel suggested fat transfer or implant exchange or both. We agreed on implant exchange to help correct the problem that I gave the other doctor 2 chances to fix.
Thanks to Dr. McNeel, I am even now and the scar is barely noticeable and is improving daily. Dr. McNeel did a lot of work on the inside to fix the messed up job that I had received from another doctor. I am so thankful that I trusted Dr. McNeel. This is a very talented, amazing doctor that I wish I had known about before using the other doctor. Use this doctor first !! Do not risk trying anyone else. He is simply the best. Believe me I had a complicated problem and Dr. McNeel knew what to do unlike other doctor who suggested something that could have made it even worse again.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Very Professional, Talented, Great Results

so happy you got the results u desire!

I am so happy to hear you finally go the results you wanted. What type and size implants did you get this time? Same as the first surgery? Sounds like your scars have improved too. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!