amazing results!! -Marietta, GA

On December 27, 2013 I will be one year post my BA...

On December 27, 2013 I will be one year post my BA and I am extremely happy with my results!! I went from a very deflated 34AA to a 34DDD/32FF and my breast are not only the perfect size for my height and weight, but they are EXTREMELY natural looking! The results are better than I expected and I couldn't be more pleased!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Congrats on your amazing results and satisfaction??? How many cc's did you get?
Thank you so much! I got 600 cc's. However, I am 5'9 1/2-5'10 with a curvy and athletic shape (think Beyonce/Kim K) so they were the perfect fit! I absolutely love them!
They look great! :)
Thank you so much! :-)
Lovely!!
Thanks MizzG!
Look brilliant and beautiful. May i ask what size, profile, brand etc you have? Result is perfect
Thank you so much baby bee! I got the Mentor Silicone High Profile Round. They feel nice and squeeshy just like real breast and they jiggle and everything. LOL! Only those that know I've had the surgery done know they are fake and even those that know are still in awe at how natural they look. I don't have the super pushed in cleavage and they are not high on my chest and perfectly round like a lot of augemented breast and that's what I love about them. They are a nice size that are noticeable, however not too big to where they are a distraction, but definitely noticeable. Just looks like I was born with amazing boobs! :-)
Yep these days they are all pretty unbelievable really. I had mine done five days ago and love then already. Actually noooooooo I hate then at bed time...But once I'm up all is Goooooooddddddd.