Love It - Marietta, GA

I am 33 and just tried Botox for the 1st time. I...

I am 33 and just tried Botox for the 1st time. I must say that I LOOOOOVVVEEEE it. I was scared at 1st b/c I am very careful with anything that goes on my face... but I wanted to start something to preserve the youth (as much as I can).

I have good genes but I "speak with my face"... meaning my face has an expression all the time and I smile A LOT. (just a happy person ;) So, knowledge is power! I didn the research, asked few folks around me who have it done. overall it was a positive feedback. I bought it for $89 (20 units) on Goupone or one of the sites.

I was more concerned with my crows feet more than anything. So, the MD put 6 unit on the right and 6 units on the left side. the rest went to my forehead.

its 3rd day and my forhead is SMOOOTH :) my crowfeet are 85% gone. still have some time wrinkles UNDER my eyes. I also had a headache (its normal) for that evening...but it went away.

Bottom line---- I am going back! and I LOVE IT.

Still LOVE it. I am going back in about a month to...

Still LOVE it. I am going back in about a month to get it done again. My wrinkle is gone :)
Advanta Med Spa

it was day before Thanksgiving and I was the last client..you get my drift?

So glad to hear things went well for you!! Now that the Botox has had a little more time to take effect have you noticed any more changes, or has it pretty much stayed the same as it was on day 3?

Thank you Magan P. Its all set and looks perfect! I have no marks nor a headache. my forehead is smooth as babys butt :) my crows feet (side of my eye) are smoothed out. Now I can see wrinkles under my eyes UGHH comparing to the rest of my upper face LOL My right eye brow has more movement than my left one . so I dont look like I am a plastic doll. it looks normal . I am 100% happy with the results and will be doing it moving forward. I am 33 and have good genes...so I did it JUST to "preserve my face" for as long as I can. P.S.my eye leads are a bit lowered bc there is not much movement. but only I know that. :)
If you have noticed your eyelids are a bit lower, I would be curious to hear if you found it tough to apply eye makeup (assuming you wear it)? I found that to be the case for me when I had that area treated, so I just opted to leave it out of my last round of Botox.
You know, yes I did ...but I was referring to upper eye lid (under my brows)! when I was putting my eye shadow on, I had an extra wrinkle in my eye lid (Bottom) . (sound funky but its nothing) also had "slightly heavier"on my eyes than normal.