Skin Care/rejuvination - Margate, FL

I purchased the Obagi Product from Dr. Rosen's...

I purchased the Obagi Product from Dr. Rosen's office. After the first application of the product including
the sunblock and face wash (which generally are benign) I developed a severe allergic reaction to the
product. I called the office and made my problem known to the receptionist who was very rude telling
me that they do not take products back and told the credit card company that I did not return the product
and made my issue known after several weeks of purchase. This is a total lie. I had heard a couple
of negative comments about the office previously. The receptionist will give one the impression that
the Dr. is very honest and will not encourage patients to have a procedure done unless absolutely
necessary giving the impression that they uphold a high standard of ethics. Bull shit as I found out.
. Another lie was that I had wanted to return the product because I did not like it.
This office is digging a wound into the Dr's practice as I will make it know that she and her staff are
not to be trusted. This is a typical plastic surgeon's office. Once they collect their money they will
do whatever it takes not to be held accountable.
This Dr. can return the product to NuDerm and have her money refunded. BE CAREFUL .
Coral Springs Plastic Surgeon