Coolsculptin Post Op Pain - Marengo, IL

I thought the procedure initially was slightly...

I thought the procedure initially was slightly painful. Immediately afterwards there was numbness with no pain but 3 days post op the pain is pretty intense.

I have had liposuction and the pain was not even close;; I stand up all day at work so this is not good. At least with liposuction you see instant results. This BETTER be worth it.. so far I am not happy.

Have seen him for many procedures with good results

Have you had any results at all from zeltiq???
Yes, thanks for the info. I too am on my feet. You've had liposuction? Was it for the same area you had the coolsculpt? Which would you recomend? How was the pain for lipo?
I had liposuction about 14 years ago on thighs and hips and would HIGHLY recommend it. The result is MUCH more dramatic. The cool sculpt was for a pouch at the stomach area and I an not nearly as happy with the result. Next time I will do lipo.Pain for lipo believe it or not was not as bad!!

Good luck to you

Thanks for sharing your experience so far, Bailey. Has your post-op pain gotten any better yet?

YES pain is much better but not a big difference.. I have had liposuction and it has a MUCH better result.