Having my 5th Treatment Tomorrow - Maple Ridge, BC

I bought 12 sessions because I am going to Brazil...

I bought 12 sessions because I am going to Brazil next month and I wanted to smooth out my legs. I am also doing Mesotherapy with it and I had Lipo 6 years ago which not only left lumps everywhere but scar tissue too. After 4 treatments and 1 Meso my husband was totally shocked :) he said there was def 50 % difference. I could see a difference but I didn't know how much. I was unsure in the beginning but I let that go and just though positive thoughts and trusted that it would work. It has and I am so excited to see the end results. I had my second Mesotherapy session last Friday and I am still bruised a bit and swollen but I swear my saddle bags shrunk an inch over night. My doc told me that Hot Yoga helps, lots of water and fiber too, so I have been doing all as much as I can. I am buying another 4 sessions just so I get the most before Brazil but will not do a Meso session the week that I am leaving because it may bruise. Also I did not bruise the first Meso treatment but I did my second because I am getting my time of the month very soon, plus it hurt like hell! lol- I am sensitive around my period time. I love the results that I am seeing and I would totally reccomend this Doctor to everyone. I believe if a person is a negative thinker then they will have negative experiences so if you look for the negative in everything, don't waste your money because you will manifest a negative experience. In the future I plan to make velashape a part of my monthly self care treatments and my doc said that he is getting the next Velashape machine which will be even better :) Good luck and if you live nearby go check him out :) He is awesome! Maybe I can post up some before and after pics when I'm done ;)

Dr. Allen Strauss

I did my research and found Dr. Strauss

pics ?

I am glad that you like what you are seeing, and that positive thinking has helped you with the process. Keep us posted on your continued thoughts with Velashape.