Huge Waste of Money - Maple Grove, MN

Velashape is a colossal waste of money. I wish I...

Velashape is a colossal waste of money. I wish I had listened to the reviews on this website! I would say I potentially saw a 10% improvement in cellulite on the front and back of my thighs, which is a pitiful return for $1400. I had 7 treatments over the course of 8 weeks. I followed instructions to the letter, working out 4 times per week, drinnking 60-80 ounces of water daily, carefully monitoring my diet, and using anti-cellulite cream. The 10% improvement I saw was likelier due to the 4 lbs I lost than to the grossly expensive Velashape treatments. Save your money and go the old-fashioned route; you're supposed to anyways with this treatment.

Sorry to hear you felt it was a waste of money. That is always such a bummer. Really appreciate you sharing what you experienced with us!

American Laser Skincare

The American Laser Skincare in Maple Grove is a bit of a dive. The carpet is filthy, the walls are grimey, etc. Over the course of 7 treatments, I had 4 different technicians, all of whom used a different technique. When I asked questions on expected results or necessity of "maintenance" treatments, I would get a myriad of different responses. Many of the technicians were super unprofessional, criticizing other clinics, other procedures, etc.