Works Great - Mansfield, TX

The summer before my freshmen year I had severe...

The summer before my freshmen year I had severe acne(cystic) on my face and back mostly, some on my chest.. Before school started I got laser treatments done i guess to kill those huge knots and my dermo also helped me get all the junk out of the cysts.. But it wasn't until my junior year of high school till I got on accutane for 5 months..my side effects were lower back pains, hair loss and chapped lips! :/ but I mean to me it was worth it because I hate ACNE!! nothing seemed to work out for me so I decided to give it a try! Which was great because it cleared my back up completely and my face.. the left overs though which were the redness and scars but I'm getting that taken care of right now.. And I'm 18 by the way :p

Wow, I was really struck by this part of your review "...my side effects were lower back pains, hair loss and chapped lips! :/ but I mean to me it was worth it because I hate ACNE!!"

I so can relate and sympathize. I'm sure for someone who has never dealt with acne they would read those side effects and think "What?! How the heck could that be worth it?!!" But those of us who have struggled with acne can certainly attest to the fact that it is.

I'm sooo glad the Accutane worked for you. Please keep us posted on how treating the scars goes.

Yes exactly I guess only the people who suffer with acne will understand! Lol and thank you me to and okay I'll write a review on that right now

Sounds good - I'll look forward to reading it. :)