My Tummy Tuck Experience with Dr. Sameer Karkhanis - India, IN

I have had 2 deliveries which made my stomach...

I have had 2 deliveries which made my stomach seriously bloated. In fact it was so bad that I looked 3rd time pregnant. I joined VLCC and went through their course of diet and activities but no luck. We did a lot of trial and error with yoga, exercise and diet plans but nothing could set it back even by an inch.

I cannot say that I was fat or obese as I had lost considerable amount of baby fat in all parts of my body but for my bloated stomach. That's when during a regular checkup at my physician we found that I could be suffering from Abdominal Diastasis. And that it could lead to Hernia. So we steered our research towards hernia treatments and eventually to Tummy Tuck as a combined procedure to stop an impending hernia and also cut off excess flab and loose skin.

Our natural option was to first go in search of who is the best in the industry. And we visited Dr. Mohan Thomas. The doctor told us that I was not suffering from hernia but had a high chance due to diastasis. And as it was only 6 months post pregnancy I was told to wait for another 6 months before I could go for the procedure. While we were extremely confident and looking forward for a procedure under Dr Mohan Thomas we had to rethink the dates due to the costs involved. We decided to postpone the procedure by a year to arrange the funds.

That is when we thought, if not the best who is the second best? And we started with realself.com. We came across a lot of good reviews about Dr Sameer Karkhanis. And we decided to give it a shot. We were not too confident shifting our focus from a celebrity doctor in a upmarket location to a doctor based in the suburbs. Our first visit to Dr Sameer's clinic did give us jitters due to its location. But our first meeting with him cleared our doubts.

Dr. Sameer was very forthcoming, kind and confident while explaining us about our condition and the details about the procedure. His procedure cost estimates were also fitting within our budget and we came out happy and confident once again. My procedure was scheduled on April 4th which was around 5 months away. This was because I had to complete a year post pregnancy to be able to feed my baby as much as I can.

To be contd..
Welcome and thank you for starting your journey with us.  I am very happy you found us and that everything turned out so well for you.  Please keep us up to date as you heal and take on your new shape.
India Plastic Surgeon