Trilipo Maximus - Manotick, ON

Loved the treatment, very comfortable, immediate...

Loved the treatment, very comfortable, immediate results in very first visit. Wanted to take years away and turn back the clock. This technology delivered. I feel my face much smoother, less wrinkles and firmer. I wish I would of known of this treatment sooner!! I would recommend this treatment to everyone, even for weight loss, it just fantastic!

Referred to me by a friend! Felt comfortable and confident in their service providers following my consultation. Affiliated with Caremedics, therefore always a doctor on site!

Hey there, just checking in to see how things are going. I am so happy to hear you are thrilled with your results!! it's been awhile since your last post, do you have any updates to share with us? Would love it if you could also share some photos.

How great that you are loving the way things came out! Have you ever tried any other anti-aging treatments, or was this your first?

I have tried several, but this was the least non-invasive, comfortable and well worth the money! Would recommend this place to all my friends and family!

What other ones have you tried?

Hi Megan, I have also received Affirm laser treatments prior to my Trilipo service. Both treatments combined together gave me incredible result. Took away at least 10 years! You should consider visiting them, I believe they provide complimentary consultation for new clients.

Wow, you should post some pictures so we can see these great results - would absolutely love to see the changes!! :)