Not Certian Yet, but Do Not Have Any Post Op Information - Mannheim, Germany

I have been wanting to do this, stumbled upon Dr....

I have been wanting to do this, stumbled upon Dr. Solz with a friend, we did rejuvaderm lip fillers. The first time I did the lip fillers I was not satisfied,but was assured in a couple of days it would be better. It was hard to express this due to the language barrier. I scheduled my surgery for two days after the lip procedure, although I expressed I had to consult with my army doctor first. That did not seem to be a problem, I found this out when I tried to cancel the surgery due to my physicians recommendation. I found out I would still have to pay 30% of the procedure if I did not do it. None of this was told to me prior and I signed a contract in German, thinking I would be told all of this.I ended up feeling pressured into the procedure, my learning lesson.

No after this surgery I have been given nothing for pain, and to my surprise no antibiotics. I am in pain and have lots of questions, but none of the staff can assist as they only speak German. I am affraid right now and just hope it works. I had to pay an additional 200 euro to have my lips done again. This was cheap in comparasion to the states, I am afraid I will have gotten what I paid for.

Germany Plastic Surgeon

There is no aftercare follow up, I have no idea what to do. We barely spoke about the procedure. Staff some were good, some were not good at all. Payment was the easiest part, im not surprised.