Loved It - Mankato, MN

I just finished my 5 month accutane course today....

I just finished my 5 month accutane course today. I never had terrible acne I just had the pimples that would leave a red mark no matter their size and I had some trouble spots (chin and a little on my jawline.) I never had any psychological problems. It actually made me happier and everything because I became more confident when my acne went away. I had very little side effects such as dry skin and chapped lips. Although I loved this medicine make sure you are well versed in the possible serious side effects before you start it. My hair texture changed and thinned a little but I didn't lose anything at the hairline and after starting to take the vitamin Biotin it helped it.

Family friend

It's great to hear that you are feeling more confident with clear skin!! You mentioned your hair texture changed. Do you mind me asking what change you noticed? I know you mentioned that overall it thinned, but did the individual strands seem thicker or coarser?

Just overall it thinned. Mainly in certain spots it was worse like around the center of my head. I used a shampoo called Biotin that I felt helped

I see, thanks for explaining a bit more. :)