The Best Rhinoplasty Ever - Manila, PH

This is the first time Im writing a post in...

This is the first time Im writing a post in realself. Since my teenage days I was always teased because of my big nose. I hate picture taking back then so I seldom have one. Im always shy about my nose and always thinking that when people looked at me they wondering how big my nose was.

So fast forward, last year of June I decided to take a chance to finally fix my long time agony and problem. I researched for the best doctor in Philippines so I found Dr. Rino Lorenzo, he is one of the top surgeon in the Philippines. On the day of the operation I was so nervous but he managed to made me feel comfortable. It was a 2 hours operation and the first time I got up from the operating bed I looked at the table beside me and saw all the excess skin that has been taken off my nose. Recovery was 7 days, no pain at all, the only inconvenience I experienced is the cast on my nose. I cannot go out form 7 days but I cant stand staying at home so I went out anyway.

So now Im salmost 6 months post opt and I cant hardly believe its like magic

Tita you look pretty po! I might consider going back home to see Dr. Rino Lorenzo. :-)
thank you, one of my friend had her rhinoplasty with Dr. Rino and I swear its amazing..just search for his name on google and you will see his website
you look great

Its been 8 months since my rhinoplasty and I...

Its been 8 months since my rhinoplasty and I should say its one of the best thing I have done. Its really worth it...
you look gorgeous..your results are amazing..I'm glad i had choosen him to do my nose. been 3 months and i love my new look. :)
Thanks a lot for this review. Ive been thinking of getting my nose fix by later next year or early 2016. I will look for your Doctor:D
whats the name of Dr. Rino Lorenzo's clinic and its location?thank you