The Best Rhinoplasty Ever - Manila, PH

This is the first time Im writing a post in...

This is the first time Im writing a post in realself. Since my teenage days I was always teased because of my big nose. I hate picture taking back then so I seldom have one. Im always shy about my nose and always thinking that when people looked at me they wondering how big my nose was.

So fast forward, last year of June I decided to take a chance to finally fix my long time agony and problem. I researched for the best doctor in Philippines so I found Dr. Rino Lorenzo, he is one of the top surgeon in the Philippines. On the day of the operation I was so nervous but he managed to made me feel comfortable. It was a 2 hours operation and the first time I got up from the operating bed I looked at the table beside me and saw all the excess skin that has been taken off my nose. Recovery was 7 days, no pain at all, the only inconvenience I experienced is the cast on my nose. I cannot go out form 7 days but I cant stand staying at home so I went out anyway.

So now Im salmost 6 months post opt and I cant hardly believe its like magic

Its been 8 months since my rhinoplasty and I...

Its been 8 months since my rhinoplasty and I should say its one of the best thing I have done. Its really worth it...
Dr. Rino Lorenzo

How much did it cost you for the procedure using your own cartilage ?
I would advise anyone considering a procedure to go to an actual consultation first and be wary of Dr Rino Lorenzo.
Is dr Lorenzo a bad choice? Why say be wary? Please share as im looking into plastic surgery in December?
I want to have nose job too in a future, how much it cost you for everything? did he fix your bridge or no, cuse I don't want any foreign bodies, I read that its bad for you, Im satisfied with my bridge its just that the nostrils is too wide
Hi. I'm planning to have my nose job done in the Philippines, I'm just wondering how much will it cost me? Thanks
I'm booking my mommy makeover in March 2013 with Dr. Rino Lorenzo I will be documenting my journey
He did a great job! I am looking for surgeons to go to... I'm a little scared tho about the procedure itself and feeling something hahaha. How did you deal with the nervousness?
And I just read you used your own cartilage? Did you feel any pain in your ear or?
Tita you look pretty po! I might consider going back home to see Dr. Rino Lorenzo. :-)
thank you, one of my friend had her rhinoplasty with Dr. Rino and I swear its amazing..just search for his name on google and you will see his website
you look great
Hiya Sharon, Did they use silicon or your own cartilage?
I used my own cartilage, and my ears heals well :)
on your last picture you look like Angel Locsin. You're absolutely gorgeous! :) x envy envy envy me!
what implant used goretex ? ear cartilage with septal cartilage? or combination of ear and goretex ty

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! I can't believe you saw the tissue removed from your nose. Wow!

You look great!