Almost 4 Month my Butt Pointing Like a Duck - Manila, PH

I did my buttock implant early september, i'm not...

I did my buttock implant early september, i'm not happy at all with the result, i felt the implants too high and pointing, and its too small (doesn't covered my whole butt) u can see the lower part empty and looks like a deflated ballon.
The doctor keep telling me to wait butt i dont think it gonna change the result since the implants looks small round and pointing up.
What should i do now?

Clear pict

Dr marlon o lajo

He is a very nice doctor, but so far i didn't c any good result.

Unfortunately, I'm going through the same thing. I have to get mine redone with another plastic surgeon. When I got mine done the surgeon chose a round implant, and clearly that was a mistake. My butt is too long for a round implant, therefore mine looks similar to yours, round at the top and flat at the bottom. My doctor should have chose an anatomical shape implant, not round. What shape is your implant?
I think you should have a consultation with another plastic surgeon
There are so many girls on here with good outcomes why didnt you go to one of their Drs?
hi babe I know people want to make you feel good about the job done on your bottom but ill be honnest with you because I have wanted this procedure for a long time and when i have all my money together I want to go with doc duran! there are some many pictures over thew web before and afters that look amazing its exciting to think of my future butt! to me the job done on your bottom looks very strange and im really sorry that someone took your money to do such a job, I suggest you contact doctors with reveiws you find on here and get it sorted because this is the kind of thing that scares me about having plastic surgery but then thats the great thing about sites like this we can all help eachother i guess. I hope you get this all sorted! x
Besides the little bump on the right-which isn't too noticeable- I think you got a really good result- you look hot! I commend you on your bravery in getting it done so far from home. I would kill for those results at that price. Of course, all I'm seeing is these 3 pics. How they feel and look in person could be a lot different. I just got a quote for $11,0000!
It cost me 8000 its quite expensive for asian market price.. I got confused with calculation cos im not from phl.. I just update new picture. U will c what i meant, that little bump is the silicone, my ass was better without it, anyway next month he will fix it lets see..
Hi,thanks for sharing your expirience.I'm ahving a butt implant on the 27th of this December too. May I know if you were given an implant card?What size did your and your surgeon agreed to? Is 3700 your total cost for liposuction and butt implant? Hope your surgeon will fix your concern asap,it does look like you have a capsular contracture,the other side looks higher than the other. All the best.
No, sorry i got confused With the currency, in usd it cost me 8000 with lipo for my lovehandle and my tight, just got confirmation he will fix it next month i will update with the result
Thank you for clarifying your total cost,that's too much.The surgeon I'm going to quoted 5800usdfor the butt augmentation and back liposuction.Bestwishes.
Yes they did, i did lipo for my love handle and all around my butt. He keep telling me to wait , i asked him to fix it next month and change my implants, the big mistake is he doesnt know how to do fat transfer.
Omg I'm so sorry I wanted to know if they did if any fat grafting around the hips