Almost 4 Month my Butt Pointing Like a Duck - Manila, PH

I did my buttock implant early september, i'm not...

I did my buttock implant early september, i'm not happy at all with the result, i felt the implants too high and pointing, and its too small (doesn't covered my whole butt) u can see the lower part empty and looks like a deflated ballon.
The doctor keep telling me to wait butt i dont think it gonna change the result since the implants looks small round and pointing up.
What should i do now?
Besides the little bump on the right-which isn't too noticeable- I think you got a really good result- you look hot! I commend you on your bravery in getting it done so far from home. I would kill for those results at that price. Of course, all I'm seeing is these 3 pics. How they feel and look in person could be a lot different. I just got a quote for $11,0000!
Hi,thanks for sharing your expirience.I'm ahving a butt implant on the 27th of this December too. May I know if you were given an implant card?What size did your and your surgeon agreed to? Is 3700 your total cost for liposuction and butt implant? Hope your surgeon will fix your concern asap,it does look like you have a capsular contracture,the other side looks higher than the other. All the best.
Yes they did, i did lipo for my love handle and all around my butt. He keep telling me to wait , i asked him to fix it next month and change my implants, the big mistake is he doesnt know how to do fat transfer.

Clear pict

Plz post pics ;)
Hellooo sorry for late reply.. Finally fix mine in january and change it to teardrops 500cc!! Max result now and love it!
Hehe dr. Marlon Lajo can really do magic . He he . He is very patient oriented. .well planning to have out breasts done next year by Dr. Lajo
Dr marlon o lajo

He is a very nice doctor, but so far i didn't c any good result.