A Worthy Investment - Manhattan, NY

I made the mistake of NOT going to Dr. S the first...

I made the mistake of NOT going to Dr. S the first time for my inital rhinoplasty. Initally, my concern with my nose was a fatty tip and a very broad nasal bridge. I underwent 2 procedures with another surgeon before realizing that I went from one issue to another- the nasal implant that was placed was actually upside down, causing what's called a bird's beak deformity; basically, I looked like Gonzo from the Muppets! 16 months following the inital procedure (and a relocation to NYC) I decided to give Dr. S a call and I'm so glad I did. He met with me, asked me me exactly what I was hoping to acheive and provided me with helpful information, allowing me to set realistic goals. Because he is double boarded in plastic surgery and ENT, I felt very confident with the information he provided. During our intial consultation, we went over computerized images of my face, allowing me to show him the results I was hping for (and man did he hit the nail on the head!) The procedure itself was quick (approx 2-3 hours) with a recovery time of about 1 week. I was on pain medication for the first day and was well controlled with extra strength Tylenol as needed thereafter. I was not only impressed with my results but also with the amount of follow-up provided after the procedure. Dr. S was very attentive to any questions or concerns I had (which honestly were not very many considering the amount of indepth follow-up I received). The staff of the clinic are great!! Very friendly and attentive. Overall I had a very pleasurable experience and happy with my results!
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Truly an expert in his field! Very happy I went with him (wish I had gone with him first!!)

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos (even with your eyes blurred out to preserve anonymity).