Amazing - Manhattan, NY

I saw Dr. Henry with concerns of minor acne, fine...

I saw Dr. Henry with concerns of minor acne, fine lines and aging in general. She was very professional and listened to my conerns and addressed each. She recommended a peel, which I had done many times before. This peel was the most amazing peel ever. Although there was a bit more peeling than I am use to, it was worth it. The tone and texture of my skin is amazing now and fine lines are smoothed out. Dr. Henry was very attentive and thorough in her exam. I will definitely be seeing her again soon!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Vi Peel community.

New York Dermatologist

I would rate Dr. Henry a 10 out of 10. The whole experience, from the office staff to the procedure to her exam, was great!