Highly Recommend Procedure - Manhattan, NY

I had the procedure performed by Dr. White. He...

I had the procedure performed by Dr. White. He answered my many questions and what I could expect afterward. The results surpassed what I had expected. The chin/neck was my primary concern and it was much firmer. Although I didn't advise anyone of having this procedure done, family at a recent gathering noticed and commented on my looking younger (this just doesn't happen, we're just not the type to toss compliments about).

I had Thermage done 8 yrs ago and the results were minimal, would not recommend that. Ultherapy had great results without the invasive cutting, pain and healing time. The slight discomfort during the procedure was no worse than my bikini hair lasering and I didn't take any pain relievers such as tylenol for this. I saw an improvement immediately, but by 3 months the results were truly impressive.
This was the best investment in anti-aging that I could have made. I believe choosing a doctor like Dr. White that is experienced in this would make a difference. Save your groupon deal for something else, research your physician and you will be pleased with the results.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

After researching Ultherapy I found Dr. White was at the forefront of this procedure. He is experienced with this relatively new technique. Dr. White explained (with examples of before/after and illustrations of skin sub layers) the procedure and patiently answered all of my questions. During the procedure he consistently explained what he was doing, what to expect and asked if I was feeling comfortable. Overall, he has a high level of communication and congenial manner. The results of the procedure were better than expected.