So Far...so Good - Manhattan, NY

After much research I decided to bit the bullet,...

After much research I decided to bit the bullet, so to speak. My first hesitation, besides the cost, was the pain. I have an EXTREMELY low pain tolerance and there is no way I could get beyond that.

Fortunately one of my doctors was open to doing the ulthera under 'twilight. I would HIGHLY recommend the twilight part as when I came out of it sometime during my neck portion, it was definitely extremely uncomfortable.

The procedure was easy, quick, didn't hurt after, no bruising (just a few dark marks that went away a couple weeks after), and slight swelling. Skin became dry and was sensitive to touch and itchy, but other than that--no inconvenience AT ALL.

It's been a little over a month and my husband, who tends to think things are a 'scam' says he DEFINITELY see's a difference. Neck /jowl area is tightening.

Look forward to seeing more progress

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Rokhsar because I have had a previous procedure/s done with him and because he would do ultherapy under twilight. Highly recommend

How great to hear that your husband can see a change! Its always nice to have someone else evaluate it with you, because it can be hard to tell for sure on yourself. Do the areas feel tighter at all, or just look firmer?