Too Young to Feel So Old! - Manhattan, NY

So, I have been reading this site a lot lately...

So, I have been reading this site a lot lately because as my operation day arrives I'm getting more and more nervous about what to expect. I figured there are a lot of women who feel this way so the more information the better. Maybe someone will gain some kind of help from me sharing my experience. I am a 30 yr old single mother of a two yr old. In 2 weeks, I am getting breast implants and a hernia repair with a tummy tuck. I have had a bad back now for a year and apparently it is attributed to arthritis and weakend back and stomach muscles. I have always hated my boobs so I have always been waiting for the right time to do that. My stomach is not that bad actually. I'm 5'1 1/2 I fluctuate between 140-145. I only gained 20lbs with my pregnancy and I barely have any stretch marks. However, I have a hernia and separted abdominal muscles as well as a patch of flabbiness around my belly button. I'm hoping the surgery will tightens abdomen enough where It will give my back some relief and I can get back into the gym and start getting my life back without suffering from back pain for the rest of my life.

Everyone keeps telling me I'm going to be in so much pain. I Spoke to a woman at my job who got it done. I said, " I heard when you wake up it feels like you were hit by a bus." to which she replied, "a bus?? No. Not a bus. A train!!"

I'm afraid of being away from my son for too long while I recover. Or when I do have him I'm worried about keeping up with him.

I'm afraid of dying! Ha. Or having complications. My sister said, "people get these mommy makeovers everyday when do you hear of people dying?!?" I said, "three words....Kanye West's mother!!"

Well anyway I have a about 11 days to go and these are my concerns and my circumstances. Hopefully, some one out there finds this helpful and rewarding. I'll submit some pre-op photos A.S.A.P. I am typing this while my son is asleep with a death grip around my neck, I don't want to disturb the little turd.