Smooth Skin After Chemical Peel - Manhattan, NY

I went to Dr. Michele Green for a chemical peel...

I went to Dr. Michele Green for a chemical peel after she did the best Botox I have ever gotten. The chemical peel was amazing! Dr. green cleaned my skin and then put on the peel, she explained the amount of stinging that would happen while her assistant used a fan to alleviate the "stinging". The entire process took about 15 minutes with no discomfort. She applied sun screen and I was good to go with no downtime. Over the next few days my face felt a bit tight before the flaking of the dead skin came off and my smooth fresh skin began to glow. My skin now looks rejuvenated and soft. Every time I finish a procedure with Dr.Green and her office staff I feel like I have found a gem in the city. She is well trained,friendly, and very knowledgable in her field.

Having a fresh face has to feel wonderful!   How long did the peeling last?
New York Dermatologist

Dr. Green is a wonderful doctor. She is friendly, well educated and very knowledgable. She and her office staff make patients feel comfortable, and the office runs on time which is a huge bonus for busy people. When I called Dr. Green her office informed me that she was with a patient and she returned my phone call with in 20 minutes.