I Hope This is Worth It! - Manhattan, NY

Have lost a lot of weight and my stomach seems to...

Have lost a lot of weight and my stomach seems to be one of the tough spots that won't go away...my friend did Smartlipo on her back, sides stomach, everywhere and loved the results so I decided to do some research...I've been told that Dr. Levine's results are one and only, no one does the procedure like him...so I will be doing upper, lower, sides of stomach...this guy is supposed to be the best of the best for Smartlipo so I know I'm in good hands...I just hope my stomach is washboard after this

tomorrow's the day!

I better have washboard abs after this! I'm too poor for this!

And that's that!

The whole procedure was surreal. It felt like an hour, but it took 3 hours. Incredible. I urinated right away which to me is a great sign. When we were done my mom was there waiting and we couldn't catch a cab so we took the crosstown bus then grabbed a cab. I changed and knocked out. Woke up at 7ish, urinated twice, and the faja was soaked. My sis, who's a physician assistant, spoke to the technician of the clinic and she helped me change the pads, I was dripping anesthetic. I guess now this is what I should be expecting. In the meantime here's some Photos of me and the anesthetic seeping through the second wrap and the Tummy fat. The first one was soaked! Don't know how I had the clear mindedness to capture the Tummy fat!

the day after

woke up good! had coffee and a cheese melt. had an exhilarating shower. the amount of leaking have no word...totally syked about the way my body is going to look. check out these day after pics.

5 lbs down

I lost 5 lbs (I'm assuming this was the enemy) I have been in and out of consciousness (tired, taking lots of naps) but this is normal. Going back to work tomorrow. Very swollen, I'm currently looking into postsurgical lymphatic massages because something's got to give and I don't want to stay lumped up. The massages are $50 a pop, but I found a place that has a package of 10 for $400. My sister just did full body lipo (old fashioned kind) so I'm following her lead to have this process be as smooth as it has already been. My post-op is Thursday morning. Will keep everyone posted!

Weak and doing own massages

Hi everyone,

I've had to take two sick days from work due to much needed rest. I tried to go into work but just couldn't. I even took the compression suit off for the day. My post-op appointment is tomorrow. I've bought arnica cream and YouTubed lymphatic massages, so I just do it on myself. I hate that I've taken sick days but I had no choice, I have to listen to the body. Since my appointment is tomorrow, if he feels I need more days, then he can write a note and I'll send it to my managers. So not all is lost! For your viewing pleasure I'm attaching a photo from a couple of days ago.

Doc Update

Doc called and told me everyone's different. That I simply need to rest and that he'd write a note, so I can rest and return to work on Monday.

Stitches Off, 2 Inches Gone

My stomach was lauded at the clinic. Everyone said that it looks amazing (it better get better!) I'm wondering if I should just go into work tomorrow and save a sick day. Here are some 7 day post-op pics. Thanks everyone for the support

I'm not happy 5 months later

I exercise, I eat right ( i don't even eat meat) and this is what i get?
Dr. Allan A. Levin

He's very helpful so far. I am able to contact him whenever.

I am 11 weeks out and know how u feel.
I'm at 5 month mark to and feeling the same as you did. How is your progress now?
I told them that I'm unhappy with the results. I'm making an appointment soon so they can evaluate, so please wish me luck!
Good luck. See my dr next month not sure what he will say. He's been happy with it but I see the faults. I'm not sure what to do.
Hi ,question ,did you go back for your evaluation ? I'm suppose to go in for smart lipo next week but I am a little concern that i might not get the result I'm looking for,and they are so crazy with wanting payment right away,what is that about?
Do you think most of fat came back?
The sides are ok...the bottom and top feel like the fat is back... it's only been 5 months and I wear compression and girdles
So have I been wearing CG and binders 24/7. My waist or flanks look good but stomach is another matter. I have order a corset to see if that helps. Good luck to u.
Yes but it's been 5 months for me, and I'm not happy. I don't know, am I being too particular?
Are you still happy with the results today?
I will try to post pictures soon, my stomach isn't as difficult as it was before, but one has to maintain it, cardio, abs workout, it stays but we have to try to keep it
I pray my results are that good! You look AH-MAZING!
aw thanks :-)
You look great. Remember compression is the key to flattening and smoothing after lipo.
Wow for 1 week doll you look soooooo good!! That stomach is flat imagine once your fully healed how small your going to be! Your doc did a great job!
You look absolutely amazing!! Enjoy :D .
You look awesome for 7 days!
Thanks darling'...I hope it's worth it in the long run
How are you feeling today? Did you end up going to work?
I didn't, I already put the short term disability in, and I have the days, might as well just take it easy. I need to replenish what I've lost with lots of water and food....Monday I'll start fresh and even start working out...
I am amazed that at 7 days you have shrunk two inches! I was still so swollen. I went in at 8 days to get my stitches out and I was huge. I have shrunk three inches since then, but I think my waist is still at least as wide as it was pre-surgery. Had a lymphatic massage today and she could tell that my hips and across my back are still pretty swollen. Glad you are feeling so much better!
Carson my love, does this mean I will lose more inches?!?!
Oh I'm sure you will!
honey can you tell me where you found those massages for 400 for 10? You look great by the way - I've seen you on other blogs are you doing a bbl?
I bet you'll feel a lot better by Monday.