I Hope This is Worth It! - Manhattan, NY

Have lost a lot of weight and my stomach seems to...

Have lost a lot of weight and my stomach seems to be one of the tough spots that won't go away...my friend did Smartlipo on her back, sides stomach, everywhere and loved the results so I decided to do some research...I've been told that Dr. Levine's results are one and only, no one does the procedure like him...so I will be doing upper, lower, sides of stomach...this guy is supposed to be the best of the best for Smartlipo so I know I'm in good hands...I just hope my stomach is washboard after this

tomorrow's the day!

I better have washboard abs after this! I'm too poor for this!
Good luck!
Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure your results will be great. I had my procedure just over two weeks ago, my stomach is much flatter, but I still have a lot of swelling. That's one thing the doctors don't prepare you for-it takes a long time for the swelling to go away.
Thanks Carsonisme! I appreciate the support! Yes, I will be wrapped up for the next couple of months...the pursuit of perfection!

And that's that!

The whole procedure was surreal. It felt like an hour, but it took 3 hours. Incredible. I urinated right away which to me is a great sign. When we were done my mom was there waiting and we couldn't catch a cab so we took the crosstown bus then grabbed a cab. I changed and knocked out. Woke up at 7ish, urinated twice, and the faja was soaked. My sis, who's a physician assistant, spoke to the technician of the clinic and she helped me change the pads, I was dripping anesthetic. I guess now this is what I should be expecting. In the meantime here's some Photos of me and the anesthetic seeping through the second wrap and the Tummy fat. The first one was soaked! Don't know how I had the clear mindedness to capture the Tummy fat!

the day after

woke up good! had coffee and a cheese melt. had an exhilarating shower. the amount of leaking have no word...totally syked about the way my body is going to look. check out these day after pics.
Wow, your results are awesome. You look like to already had an athletic build so now you just look that much more fantastic!
Thanks djkshdfd! I knew my abs were there somewhere!
I told you your results would be great! This will probably be the best you look for a while so don't freak out when the swelling sets in. Everyone swells and then it takes a long time to go away. I'm glad you're feeling great!

5 lbs down

I lost 5 lbs (I'm assuming this was the enemy) I have been in and out of consciousness (tired, taking lots of naps) but this is normal. Going back to work tomorrow. Very swollen, I'm currently looking into postsurgical lymphatic massages because something's got to give and I don't want to stay lumped up. The massages are $50 a pop, but I found a place that has a package of 10 for $400. My sister just did full body lipo (old fashioned kind) so I'm following her lead to have this process be as smooth as it has already been. My post-op is Thursday morning. Will keep everyone posted!
Wow! You look fantastic! So happy for your great result!!
You look great! Good luck back at work tomorrow.

Weak and doing own massages

Hi everyone,

I've had to take two sick days from work due to much needed rest. I tried to go into work but just couldn't. I even took the compression suit off for the day. My post-op appointment is tomorrow. I've bought arnica cream and YouTubed lymphatic massages, so I just do it on myself. I hate that I've taken sick days but I had no choice, I have to listen to the body. Since my appointment is tomorrow, if he feels I need more days, then he can write a note and I'll send it to my managers. So not all is lost! For your viewing pleasure I'm attaching a photo from a couple of days ago.
There were a couple of days soon after my procedure where I pretty much slept around the clock. I think it kind of freaked my husband out. He asked me if I was sleeping because I was totally traumatized! I think most people (including me) have a big turning point around day 8 or 9 where we wake up and feel much more energy and ready to take more on.
Ok, so hopefully by this weekend this should pass. I am going to put on my compression suit on. But I'm telling you Carson, today I was pale and sweaty and I think it had to do with me wearing a corset suit that I already had rather than the postsurgical kind. I've learned my lesson. Gonna put my postsurgical one, even if it's a size too big. I'm not going to even look at the other one til this is all over.

Doc Update

Doc called and told me everyone's different. That I simply need to rest and that he'd write a note, so I can rest and return to work on Monday.

honey can you tell me where you found those massages for 400 for 10? You look great by the way - I've seen you on other blogs are you doing a bbl?
I bet you'll feel a lot better by Monday.
I hope so Carson, I just filed a short teem disability claim for work smdh

Stitches Off, 2 Inches Gone

My stomach was lauded at the clinic. Everyone said that it looks amazing (it better get better!) I'm wondering if I should just go into work tomorrow and save a sick day. Here are some 7 day post-op pics. Thanks everyone for the support
Are you still happy with the results today?
I will try to post pictures soon, my stomach isn't as difficult as it was before, but one has to maintain it, cardio, abs workout, it stays but we have to try to keep it
I pray my results are that good! You look AH-MAZING!

I'm not happy 5 months later

I exercise, I eat right ( i don't even eat meat) and this is what i get?
I am 11 weeks out and know how u feel.
I'm at 5 month mark to and feeling the same as you did. How is your progress now?
I told them that I'm unhappy with the results. I'm making an appointment soon so they can evaluate, so please wish me luck!
Dr. Allan A. Levin

He's very helpful so far. I am able to contact him whenever.