Sculptra by an Actual Plastic Surgeon Instead of a Dermatologist - Manhattan, NY

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had Sculptra and I like his qualifications. I like the fact that he was a facial plastic surgeon rather than going to a dermatologist. I prefer somebody who is actually trained in facial surgery in case something goes wrong or if there's a side effect. I know the hospital where he is associated with because he is in my area. He seems very young, knowledgeable and on top of his game. He probably spoke to me about it a couple of times before I decided to do it, and he takes his time, and I do like that about him because he'll answer all your questions. If you have any concerns, if you have any experiences that were not good, he wants to know about them. So, if there's anything that's particular to your situation, he is aware of it. He's had one woman, Jackie, who has been consistently there and she is fabulous. She is very, very good. I would say working with him and Jackie has been a very positive experience. I like them both very much.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Sculptra community.