Rhinoplasty Went Great - Manhattan, NY

We did some digital imagery to see how the...

We did some digital imagery to see how the rhinoplasty procedure would look after. I went through it, and honestly, it wasn't painful at all. If anything, the first two nights after the surgery are the most uncomfortable and every single day after that was pretty relaxed. It's been 21 days since my surgery, and I look completely fine. My nose has healed tremendously. I don't have any swelling in my face nor any bruising under my eyes. Of course my nose is slightly swelled (only noticeable to Dr. Kwak and I) but all in all, I look completely fine and my nose looks completely natural. I feel much more confident after this surgery and I can't wait for it to completely heal over the months.

I'm glad it went well :) would you mind sharing whether the $7000 included anesthesia/hospital fees? thanks!

Thank you so much for sharing and I am glad you are happy with your new nose!

Thanks for sharing your experience! We'd love to see your before and after photos (you can even blur out your eyes if that makes you more comfortable). You'll just continue to get better and see even more refined results over the coming months. Hooray for success!

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Even my mother is impressed with the procedure. I've done plenty of research with clinics, mostly clinics located in South Korea because they are quite specialized in dealing with asian patients that want to undergo Rhinoplasty and other procedures. However, I didn't want to go through the hassle of flying out, getting a hotel for some time, etc etc. I did some more research online to find a surgeon here in NYC and found some positive reviews about Dr. Kwak. So I went for a consultation and the assistance was great. Dr. Kwak listens to you, and definitely communicates very well. I would definitely go back to Dr. Kwak for any other procedure and I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.