Rhinoplasty Surgery - Manhattan, NY

I was very pleased with the entire experience. Dr....

Thanks for sharing, could you post your before and after photos?
Glad u came out.well there and no bruising. Wow. Ok. What is the name of this herbal healing medicine? Or will you keep it a secret?

Thank you for sharing your experience! Can I ask what ingredients were in the amazing herbal med you took?

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I was very pleased with the entire experience. Dr. Zimm was very thorough before the surgery, he explained the medical steps that would need to take place and reveiwed post-op medication procedures. He prescibed 3 different medications including a herbal healing, anti-biotic, and a pain killer. I'd like to describe the herbal healing medication as the 8th wonder of the world!!! It's a new herbal medication for pre/post-op facial surgeries and it works miracles! I had no brusing a day and days after my surgery. I was just the normal swollen, but no bruising whatsoever my skin seemed like it was never operated on. I believe this was because of Dr. Zimm's skillful hands and the medication. He is very gentle and very sweet. He is the type of doctor who would stay over time in the office to go over any confusions or conerns you have before surgery takes place. He called me the night before my surgery to make sure I had my first pre-op dose of the herbal med and to answer any last minute questions. The surgery took a little longer than planned because of the severity of my deviated septum. On the 7th day when the casts over my nose and chin were removed I truly loved my new restructured nose and chin implant. My nose was now straight and the bump was gone! My nose is still healing because the nose takes at least 6 months to a year to fully regain its elasticity. My chin has more volume making my side profile even and aligned. I am very satisfied with how my nose and chin look now and I can breathe better as well! Dr. Zimm is a brillant and warm-hearted Doctor. He is dedicated, interpersonal, and very profesional. He is very honest and accurate during consultations and extremely thorough during pre/post-ops. I am very thankful to had been reccommended a prestigious doctor.