Review of Dr. Guida - Manhattan, NY

When I came to Dr. Guida for a consultation I had...

When I came to Dr. Guida for a consultation I had already had 2 prior Rhinoplasties. One 10 Years prior and a second revision one a year prior to my initial consultation with Dr. Guida. The Surgeon who performed my second revision Rhinoplasty did a procedure far below my expectations. As soon as I met Dr. Guida I knew he was the right surgeon for Me! He did everything himself with Me one on one. He even took my pictures himself. He immediately saw all the shortcomings from my previous surgery and explained how he would fix each one.

I came to my initial consultation with Dr. Guida with pictures of my nose that I liked after my first surgery before my revision rhinoplasty. Dr. Guida made copies of every picture. Next Dr. Guida asked me how I would like my nose to look. Dr. Guida stressed he wanted to give Me the nose I wanted not what he wanted. After I told him what I wanted done without hesitation he said he would do it. Boy was he right. Dr. Guida not only gave Me the nose I wanted he far exceeded my expectations in every way and gave Me a better nose than I could have ever hoped for!!! It was perfectly symmetrical and fit my face so naturally You never would have known I ever had nose job if You never met Me before. I’m better looking now than I ever was before and I feel like a new man!

I recommend Dr. Guida to anyone who is even thinking about a Rhinoplasty. In addition, Dr. Guida monitor’s Your healing progress long after Your surgery. I see him frequently, and he closely monitor’s my nose to ensure it has taken the shape I wanted after the swelling has gone down. Which is exactly what is happening.

As far as his staff they are out of this world as well! They were so helpful and attentive to Me throughout the entire process and after my surgery too.

That is great that you finally have the nose of your dreams. Would you mind posting some pictures? Thanks!
Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the revision rhinoplasty community.

I'm glad your third surgery was a success. You must be very happy. It would really help others if you could post some b/a photos. You can blur your eyes for privacy. Thanks.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guida is the best Plastic Surgeon I have ever seen and I have been to more than a few. He really cares about his patients and makes them happy. After my experience with Dr. Guida he is the only Plastic Surgeon I would ever recommend to anyone! If You want to improve Your appearance go to Dr. Guida.