I Met my New Doctor! - Manhattan, NY

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

I found her here on RealSelf, after reading her responses, I thought I'd check her out-glad I did! I had my first appointment with Dr. Jessica Krant in Manhattan today. I was nervous, as we all are; immediately Dr. Krant put me a ease. She gave of her time, knowledge and patiently answered my questions and concerns. Her skills were very apparent, after Iooking in the mirror. Dr. Krant used Restylane as the filler for my cheeks and around my mouth. The office was quiet while she did her work, if you have ever been to a noisy office you will so appreciate this place. I am very pleased with her work and will be seeing her again in the future.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Restylane community.

I had the injections for the nasal lines, Dr. Jessica Krant filled it in nicely, she went slow and stayed with me to make sure it was the result I was after; it was. I returned and she did my cheeks. Age thins the face, and I was after a healthy rounded look, once again I was pleased with the results. Hope this was helpful! I am returning very soon for a refresher. By the way, it's probably been a year, I think that's pretty good.
Judy, it was a pleasure to meet and help you. I look forward to seeing you again any time.
-Dr. Krant