Great Doctor! Broke Out and She Cleared it - Manhattan, NY

I am getting married and I've been very stressed...

I am getting married and I've been very stressed with all of the planning and had a bad breakout and she helped clear it up by giving me a cortisone shot and at home antibiotic cleanser and wipes and my skin is back to normal thanks to her! I also had some filler added to my cheeks for a little volume and its very subtle but that's what I wanted - something natural and she did just that!

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

My overall experience was great, she has great bedside manner, answered all of my questions, checked up on me afterwards, spent time with me during my visit where I did not feel rushed at all, etc. I chose Dr. Krant based on her reviews and I'm glad I did - she's a really great doctor! Dr. Krant is down to earth, caring, just overall a genuine person! She really listens to your concerns and offers her advice on what would be best for you - she's out for your best interest not hers and to me that's a great doctor! Carmela M-NY

Wow, what a relief to get your skin clear before your wedding! I'm so glad you were able to get that.

Were you cheeks your first experience with fillers, or have you tried them before?

I've tried Juvederm in my lips in the past-it didn't last that long and my fiancé actually wasn't a fan of it so I haven't done that again but this was the first I tried in my cheeks and the doctor numbed me up really well so there was no pain at all and I saw immediate results-again once it settles it's not like it was at first but you still see a difference but I could definitely do another syringe and I think it will be perfect!

Yeah the instant change is pretty nice! Were you set on Juvederm, or did your injector discuss other filler options with you as well?

If you are considering others, this Q&A might be helpful:

Which is the Best Filler for Cheek Augmentation?