Under Eye Hollows. Been 4 Weeks and Very Happy! - Manhattan, NY

I researched all of the possible side effects and...

I researched all of the possible side effects and I knew that getting the right doctor was really important for the delicate eye area. It's been 4 weeks and I am very happy with the results. I used to stare in horror at my reflection in the subway on my way home, people used to constantly ask if I was tired, or comment that I work too much. Not anymore!
The procedure was pretty quick, about 15 minutes. It didn't hurt very much despite the fact that I did have very noticeable bruises immediately after. I was surprised that Dr. Krant place so much into my cheek, which I had not noticed was a substantial source for the hollow look I was experiencing. She was methodical and meticulous and she had a real eye for my face and knew exactly the right places to put the filler. She actually only used 1/2 of a dose for both eyes together, which not only saved me money but it gave me a very natural look.

I go back next week for a follow up appointment and i think my right side does not quite look as good as my left so i may have a bit of a touch up. Overall, I reccomend the procedure and Dr. Krant.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Krant was excellent in every way! realself.com reviews never let me down :) I chose Dr. Krant based on the great reviews she had on realself.com and her official website. I was not at all disappointed When I met Dr. Krant. She was gracious and professional and did not try to "upsell" me or make false promises in any way. She gave me a very clear idea of what I was in for and managed my expectations.

Good job for doing your research before deciding who to go to! It sounds like your work paid off. :)

Did you have any numbing cream put on the injection sites before they did the actual injections? It seems the under eyes could be a difficult place to use numbing cream, but it also seems like it would be such a sensitive area that it would be one you would can the numbing cream for.