Under Eye Hollows. Been 4 Weeks and Very Happy! - Manhattan, NY

I researched all of the possible side effects and...

I researched all of the possible side effects and I knew that getting the right doctor was really important for the delicate eye area. It's been 4 weeks and I am very happy with the results. I used to stare in horror at my reflection in the subway on my way home, people used to constantly ask if I was tired, or comment that I work too much. Not anymore!
The procedure was pretty quick, about 15 minutes. It didn't hurt very much despite the fact that I did have very noticeable bruises immediately after. I was surprised that Dr. Krant place so much into my cheek, which I had not noticed was a substantial source for the hollow look I was experiencing. She was methodical and meticulous and she had a real eye for my face and knew exactly the right places to put the filler. She actually only used 1/2 of a dose for both eyes together, which not only saved me money but it gave me a very natural look.

I go back next week for a follow up appointment and i think my right side does not quite look as good as my left so i may have a bit of a touch up. Overall, I reccomend the procedure and Dr. Krant.

Good job for doing your research before deciding who to go to! It sounds like your work paid off. :)

Did you have any numbing cream put on the injection sites before they did the actual injections? It seems the under eyes could be a difficult place to use numbing cream, but it also seems like it would be such a sensitive area that it would be one you would can the numbing cream for.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Krant was excellent in every way! realself.com reviews never let me down :) I chose Dr. Krant based on the great reviews she had on realself.com and her official website. I was not at all disappointed When I met Dr. Krant. She was gracious and professional and did not try to "upsell" me or make false promises in any way. She gave me a very clear idea of what I was in for and managed my expectations.