Dr. Rokhsar - Professional and Knowledgeable! - Manhattan, NY

He has my adult acne under control and has...

He has my adult acne under control and has skillfully injected my "imperfections" with Radiesse.

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Rokhsar has an impeccable background and has proven himself to be an excellent practioner and he has absolutely earned my trust. He answers ALL questions patiently and intelligently, does not overbook appointments (I've waited far too long at other dermatologists' offices), and, bottom line, he knows what he is doing! As for payment, since most of what I've had done is cosmetic, I've paid out of pocket and this is something that I expected. I've nothing but praise for Rokhsar and his staff. Dr. Rokhsar has been my dermatologist for the past few years and he is excellent. I completely trust and respect his ability. I'm quite cautious about choosing doctors - and medical procedures in general - but I plan to have other procedures with him (Fraxel, Ultherapy) in the coming weeks/months. FWIW, I'm an academic and thoroughly researched his training - you won't find a dermatologist with a better pedigree. His assistant, Shawnee (sp?), is also a delight.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Radiesse community.