Radiesse and Belotero Shots for Rejuvenation - Manhattan, NY

Doctor Bass was really great. My face still looks...

Doctor Bass was really great. My face still looks very natural, the fillers just peeled away the tired eyes, and made me a few years younger. Doctor Bass very adeptly used Radiesse to give me a facelift, then used Belotero to fill in my undereye region and plump my lips. Compared with a previous time I had had fillers, the procedure was virtually painless (although the lips are always very sensitive and therefore a little painful).

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Found him on RealSelf. Doctor Bass was very jovial throughout the procedure, I was really thankful for the time he took to respond to all of my questions in detail, and even to respond to my mother's worries when she came in. (The price can seem a little high, but that's because I used quite a lot of product, I wanted that facelift that would put me into my early twenties again, but if it's simply to fill in the undereye or plump the lip, that doesn't necessitate much product, the price would be dramatically reduced. Doctor Bass definitely makes it possible to have a cheaper procedure).