Just Look At Me Now - Manhattan, NY

I needed help because my old bonding on my front...

I needed help because my old bonding on my front teeth was breaking off and I was in pain from lots of old work on my teeth, caps, fillings leaking etc. I have been careful about caring for my teeth, but to no avail. I went there thinking I would get the usual quick fix and be on my way. After many pictures and a thorough, caring consultation, I agreed to porcelain veneers, and a few other services. Not inexpensive, but fair and reasonable for the promise that I would have no more pain, and look 10 years younger! Indeed! I am 61 years old, so that is no small detail! I can tell you that getting your teeth ready for veneers is "not fun", but a little gas, lots of music, and a sing a'long with Dr. C was as "fun" as it gets! There was very little pain involved for me, as he and his staff are intensely involved in ensuring that fact. Suffice it to say, I didn't even know how much my teeth affected my confidence, you know, swagger! But I have swagger now! I couldn't be more pleased with my results, and yes, I look at least 10 years younger and have NO pain at all!

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

I went to see Dr. Curatola because of the RAVE reviews of his dentistry from my son. There was no pressure, an offer of a plan I could work with, and a thoughtful, very caring evaluation. And a little dancing in the chair! (he has a really great crooner's voice and will sing for you if you ask him! or if you don't!) His staff is incredible, caring, timely and excellent at their jobs. Dr. Curatola handles very high profile clients every day in a privacy sensitive and caring manner. If you are not "high profile" like me, you will think you are when you leave his office. The best money I have ever invested. Dr. Curatola and his team are the absolute best!

Can I know how many porcelain veneers you did. I am looking for a good dentist to do Veneers. A dentists charged me $1,800 for each veneer. too expensive for me. I live in NYC too. Thanks
I had 6 veneers done on top front teeth. Yes, it is expensive, but mine were worth every penny to me. I will have more work done by Dr. Curatola when I am able, but those solved my immediate issues which were much more than cosmetic needs. Hope this helps!
Wait a few years they will discolour and a few may even fall off and you'll have no option than to spend the money all over again

Hi Megan! We sang to many songs! Can take your pick! Mostly Billy Joel and the Eagles that day! When I left the office that day I left with temporary teeth which looked really good as well, but my Porcelain veneers were ready in about a week or so. Also, uploading a picture now. If you have any other questions just let me know!

Oh, gotta love Billy Joel! I have him programmed as a station on my Pandora. Sounds like a fun office!

Thanks for posting a picture - your teeth look gorgeous!! Has it felt strange getting used to eating with your "new" teeth?

A sing along?! Ok, what song did you guys sing?? Haha, seriously though, I'm glad you felt so well cared for. Did you have temporary veneers on for a bit, or did you get your permanent ones the same day?