Just Look At Me Now - Manhattan, NY

I needed help because my old bonding on my front...

I needed help because my old bonding on my front teeth was breaking off and I was in pain from lots of old work on my teeth, caps, fillings leaking etc. I have been careful about caring for my teeth, but to no avail. I went there thinking I would get the usual quick fix and be on my way. After many pictures and a thorough, caring consultation, I agreed to porcelain veneers, and a few other services. Not inexpensive, but fair and reasonable for the promise that I would have no more pain, and look 10 years younger! Indeed! I am 61 years old, so that is no small detail! I can tell you that getting your teeth ready for veneers is "not fun", but a little gas, lots of music, and a sing a'long with Dr. C was as "fun" as it gets! There was very little pain involved for me, as he and his staff are intensely involved in ensuring that fact. Suffice it to say, I didn't even know how much my teeth affected my confidence, you know, swagger! But I have swagger now! I couldn't be more pleased with my results, and yes, I look at least 10 years younger and have NO pain at all!

Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

I went to see Dr. Curatola because of the RAVE reviews of his dentistry from my son. There was no pressure, an offer of a plan I could work with, and a thoughtful, very caring evaluation. And a little dancing in the chair! (he has a really great crooner's voice and will sing for you if you ask him! or if you don't!) His staff is incredible, caring, timely and excellent at their jobs. Dr. Curatola handles very high profile clients every day in a privacy sensitive and caring manner. If you are not "high profile" like me, you will think you are when you leave his office. The best money I have ever invested. Dr. Curatola and his team are the absolute best!