NYEE Tummy Tuck W/ Dr. Polavarapu - Manhattan, NY

Hello Everyone! :-) I am a 30 year old married...

Hello Everyone! :-)

I am a 30 year old married mom of 2 beautiful girls. Ive had c-sections with both girls which has left me with a stretched out tummy and stretch marks... A lot of them. I've done my research on tummy tucks/surgeons in my area and came across reviews for NYEE teaching fellowship. Still a little nervous about it being a teaching hospital, I made an appointment and met with Dr Polavarapu yesterday.

She was a pleasant surprise! Very nice to talk with and seemingly very knowledgable about abdominoplasty. She made me feel very comfortable. I'll need to lose about 15 lbs before I can have the procedure which was kind of a bummer ... but if it produces a better result ... I'll do it! Her reviews on this site have been excellent and combined with the cost, I think I'm making a good decision having it at NYEE.

I'll be updating throughout my weight loss journey and surgery. I never thought I'd post a picture of my stretched out stomach but the profiles and reviews here on the site are great to read so I'm inspired to do the same. Now for the tough part ... Losing the pre-surgery weight .. :-/... Encouragement welcomed!