NYEE Tummy Tuck W/ Dr. Polavarapu - Manhattan, NY

Hello Everyone! :-) I am a 30 year old married...

Hello Everyone! :-)

I am a 30 year old married mom of 2 beautiful girls. Ive had c-sections with both girls which has left me with a stretched out tummy and stretch marks... A lot of them. I've done my research on tummy tucks/surgeons in my area and came across reviews for NYEE teaching fellowship. Still a little nervous about it being a teaching hospital, I made an appointment and met with Dr Polavarapu yesterday.

She was a pleasant surprise! Very nice to talk with and seemingly very knowledgable about abdominoplasty. She made me feel very comfortable. I'll need to lose about 15 lbs before I can have the procedure which was kind of a bummer ... but if it produces a better result ... I'll do it! Her reviews on this site have been excellent and combined with the cost, I think I'm making a good decision having it at NYEE.

I'll be updating throughout my weight loss journey and surgery. I never thought I'd post a picture of my stretched out stomach but the profiles and reviews here on the site are great to read so I'm inspired to do the same. Now for the tough part ... Losing the pre-surgery weight .. :-/... Encouragement welcomed!

hello there i have been looking at pics of what she has done and i luv it how can i get in contact with her
Hey mommaneedsatuck. How are you?
Last Wednesday I has a BA with her.. I am also planning a TT and BBL with her.. Have to lose 30 pounds first.. Love her!! Good luck!
I don't know what's your weight and height but my belief is that, because is a teaching hospital and only so low risk patients, maybe she'll like you to be at a certain weight (closer to your BMI) anyways. Be encourage! You are a woman!! We have inner strength. Just search for it and tap into your will power. We'll be here waiting for your updates and progress. Dr. P did. Mines (I travel 3 hrs to see her) I go tomorrow for my drain removal. SI se puede!!!! (Yes! You can! ) :-)
reach me anytime for empowerment/encouragement . hola hi chica. i have heard from multiple dr's, how some lie and say oh lose more weight! up to fifty pds. straight loca. then i hear oh it is ok. just check up surf around MANY all racial origins etc. who are feasibly bigger than yor mid section and were still pleased with results. so keep that in mind,as i do! i did lose(read past post of mine) alot,but i had to(still have to wait) premise on personal reasoning. aiming to finally get mi sexy flat belly back this summer(fingers cross)life just for all of us ladies,too short,not to look(how we feel inside) and that is fabulosa! good luck.god speed. adios. ~CertifiedFlatSexiStomach2014~
This site is so great for that and I agree 100% ..life is too short to not look how you feel. Good luck to you when you finally are able to have the surgery!
You can do it! I had to lose 37 before my procedure at the residents clinic and I'm glad I did. You will look fab :-)
Thank you, You're right ..it is for the best. I guess I just wanted to hear I was ready right away. One day at a time.