Again Very Pleased"!! - Manhattan, NY

AAgain after 8 years that i'd firts met Dr...

aAgain after 8 years that i'd firts met Dr Filstein for a breast implants , i am so happy to say he haven't change a bit... polite and honest , and of course a wonderful surgeon , he did an amazing nose job on me this time and people hardly noticed it , looks very natural and accord to my face features .Im sure wont be the last time that i see him and i will continue to recomend him highly with all my friends !!

I had the procedure done because i never liked the...

i had the procedure done because i never liked the shape of my nose but i didnt want to change drastically the look of my face ,the results were just what i was expected it.The healing procces was ok i guess normal for a nose job ,from Dr Filstein office the staff called me everyday to find out about how i felt and if the healing was ok.

Hello I have been looking for a good surgeon to get my nose job and somebody recomended Dr. Filstein. You are the only person that seem sto have written a review about him after a rhinoplasty. Do you have any before and after pictures? He doesnt have any on his site...I would love to know more about your experience with him!

I'm glad this was a positive experience for you! Thank you for sharing.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Filstein Is really a nice Person very polite and always smiling , he wont never tell you to do something that you dont need to get done on your self , he answered all my questions and have alot of patience to explained it to me , he is busy at surgery days but if you need to see him his staff will accomodate you very politely.