My Restylane Experience with Rubinstein - Manhattan, NY

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

I’ve had Restylane in the past by a different physician with a good result, but Dr. Rubinstein is known by his reputation so I thought he’d be the best person for it. I liked his demeanor and his sense of what it was that would be in my best interest. He was sensitive to not over correct or over fill the area, and I think the combination of his artistry and technique is pretty evident. It was quick and painless and the results were immediate. It’s subtle enough that people wouldn’t actually notice a difference. I think Dr. Rubinstein is an excellent choice because he has a real sense of facial balance and doing what is necessary without doing more than what’s necessary to achieve the desired result.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Restylane  community.